Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My little walker

I cannot believe Madison is walking already! She is now at new heights and getting into even more. She is a handful these days to keep up with. A part of my wants her to go back to crawling just because I still have the "baby". She is growing up way to fast. I am also glad she too. It got to be really annoying constantly hearing that there was something wrong with her or she is developing slow because she wasn't walking yet. I can't stand people who compare. It's ridiculous. Every baby is different and goes at their own pace. Madison just took her time. She was busy doing other things, like talking, teething etc.

We are officially in toddlerhood now !

1 comments:

Jessie P. said...

Go baby! The comparing game is so frustrating!

Post a Comment