Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 14, 2011

Life is moving!

I feel like I am finally moving in the direction I want to be. I have always been a creative person and I feel like I can show that in photography. I love being behind a camera. I've just started and I hope to get my photography off the ground. I am doing as much as I can for free right now to practice, get comfortable with myself, my camera, and my editing before I start charging. I really feel as if I found my knack.

Madison is just growing right before my eyes. She is SO smart and walking so GOOD. She is doing really well with her signing. I truly believe in it. It has cut down fussiness SO much. She communicates with me so well with it. It has also helped with identify things and say what those things are by talking and signing.

Anyway, life is moving!

1 comments:

Jessie P. said...

I left you an award on my blog:

http://jpswifey.blogspot.com

Post a Comment